Here comes the sun!



I had a last-minute shopping for summer essentials and found out something new and refreshing to share for all of you beach enthusiasts. :)


Plane tickets, accommodation, and your IG-worthy outfits were all set but how about your vanity stuff?

I wasn't really into double-checking the brand of Sun block lotions. I usually grab the one that has SPF ___ plus (not really into the number of SPFs also) and one that has cooling effect, or just the first product that caught my eyes in the store!

This summer somehow changed my perspective in putting extra care with my skin when fate got me bumping into Neutrogena's Ultra Sheer Dry-touch Sunscreen!

It was my first time to ask a Saleslady and get other's preference on Sun protection products. She immediately pointed at Neutrogena products and after hearing about all the benefits of their Sun block, I suddenly decided to buy one without any hesitations. :)

Neutrogena's Ultra Sheer Dry-touch Sunscreen has SPF 50+ that leaves you feeling so light without that sticky feel leaving your skin smooth and soft. You can apply it on your face and body which really amazed me because it's safe for all skin types. You can be really confident enough wandering around protected from skin damage!

I will definitely still use it even after summer season for longer protection from the scrorching heat of the sun. :)


Written By: Hannah Dani

Comments

  1. wow! really amazing and just one squeeze bottle you can get all benefits..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is! Thank you for reading. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Change the way you see friendship

5 things I am positive about this 2019

Here’s how I deal with my demons and here’s how I can help you fight yours too