Fuzzy Colorful Circles


Ever since I started wearing eyeglasses, I get pass temporarily at all the blurs to get a clearer sight of what was happening around me. I once feared of leaving the house alone without wearing any of my eye gears and that because I haven’t undergone any eye correction procedures yet. Having a myopia is a serious case from the fact that it makes you feel that you are close to blindness and that I always have to get nearer at all the things that I really need to understand. It feels like you’re asked to get closer at life and confront it from all the fuzz it brings you everyday. 

Earlier yesterday, I tried removing my eyeglasses while riding as a passenger and he was driving. My eyes were again in awe seeing these small colorful circles like a bokeh effect in photography from these beams of light everywhere. It gave me a relief and made me realize of all the beautiful things I’ll still be able to embrace with or without a 20-20 vision. First is that I’ll still be safe as long as I am with someone I know who can get me to my destination. Applying that deeper in life, I realized too that I’ll be out of danger by having someone who’s willing to take extra miles to make you feel better.

Sometimes the blurs in your life are the best parts and that fear only tricks us from living peacefully. Be ready to understand some things by feeling what’s inevitable than just seeing what’s out of our control. Whether you are alone or with someone, it’s always better to know how to win ourselves and get the best of both worlds.

Grateful to have someone like you who by far gave me the most wonderful feelings. Yeah, you. 😘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mount Costa: A newfound treasure up North

Change the way you see friendship

5 things I am positive about this 2019