5 things I am positive about this 2019

        


Whew! It's been quite a while! 


It’s been exactly a year ago and how funny it is to realize that my last article was also about looking forward to another year. Finally, after a busy year, I am back again pushing my desire to write but instead of sharing most of what happened from the previous year, I am listing down my top 5 to look forward to this new year. 


The year 2018 for me was a mix of highs and lows. I embraced a lot of new experiences which most of it came from my new role and work environment. However, as I weigh everything that year 2018 has brought me, I can say that there are more things to be grateful for than to whine about.

As I recall one of my takeaways from our pastor's preach before the year ends, he said that the more grateful you are, the more positive you will be. So, from all this gratefulness I have in my heart, I am excited to embrace more of these 5 things this 2019.

    1)      Boost more self-confidence

It’s not that I totally lost my confidence last year, but I want to prove to myself that I can be extra this 2019. (Extra- sounds terrifying haha!) Like an upgrade of myself believing that I can do better than dwelling in my comfort zone. Being confidently flexible to any situation is what I am gearing myself up to for this year. 

    2)      Hello health!

Always been to that “New year, New me” resolution but never consistently executed. Lol! Since I am still active with my gym membership, I’d still kick my ass to the gym to flex and sweat. I will regularly monitor my food intake, or some health conscious say, have a “Mindful eating” this year. To Chicharon, Potato Corner, Salted egg chips, and the rest of fatty and salty foods… farewell my dearest friends.

    3)      Explore new places

It’s been a while since I’ve been up with the clouds and crossed out places to visit in my travel bucket list. I am excited for my planned travel adventures this year! To more stories to share, memories to keep, and moments to capture!


    4)      Better finance management

No more impulsiveness. I am whole-heartedly willing to attend some financial management seminar if given an opportunity. Lol!


    5)      Stronger faith and a bigger heart

Reflecting again on my greatest take-away for 2018, being more grateful is what I realized one of the most important values anyone should have. My previous years were a roller coaster ride but by taking my heart along the journey and keeping faith, I never thought I would come this far. I always believe that everything happens for a reason and I take with me only the good reasons with a positive outlook.

There are more yet to share about being grateful and from having all these, I am lifting my hands up to our only one Creator. I am forever living with gratitude knowing that He is leading my path according to His plans. 

How about you? Any positive thoughts for 2019? Feel free to share it. :)



“Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.” Proverbs 3:5-6

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Change the way you see friendship

Mount Costa: A newfound treasure up North