A Predestined Story


I know I wasn't looking for any sort of attachment that night when he popped that question. "Can I court you?", he said. The glimmer in his eyes and the sound of his voice paused me for a moment. I suddenly felt a familiar vibration in my chest like I never felt something like that in ages. My heart was beating I know but my words crumbled leaving him without a single response.

Days and weeks have passed eventually and we continued sharing stories and stuff like we're no longer a total strangers. He speaks beyond his age and our wavelengths collided astoundingly. We slowly created new memories with each other until we found ourselves falling to the depths of our souls that suddenly made me utter that response. A response that will finally embrace something that's genuine, something I deserve, and something I know its purpose.

My heart chose to embrace a new story.

As I take a new journey and look back to all the rides I've been to, here's something I know will finally put an end to those nights of wondering my stand to somebody else's life, days of waiting for a label for security, and months of wasting time with a lame soul. The sweet gleam from his eyes that moment when I gave that response is unforgettable; something I know I'll treasure for a lifetime.

He bumped into me when I wasn't waiting for something like what he made me felt during that chapter of my life. Everything was unexpected. Everything seemed to happen quite fast yet he made me feel alive again and he is everything my soul yearns for.

I believe our story was written somewhere in the past that's about to unfold in the most precious time of our lives. A story that is bound to create new beginnings and fight with the tragic parts.

A story that will strive to survive 'till infinity.

-[not yet] The End-


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 things I am positive about this 2019

Change the way you see friendship

Mount Costa: A newfound treasure up North